Re: [IP] real soda

You know Ruth,

Why is it that these kids feel that we will be mad at them for eating or
drinking something they may now have. Kevin does that all the time. I tell
him as long as he can count and pump for it go ahead and we'll see what
happens. I think they are so used to us telling them no they can't have that.

Better to tell us and pump than to eat it on the sly and have a bg of
500....lol  This is when I realize they are still kids with mega
responsibility and do a great job!!