Re: [IP] Eleven Years of DM

--- Susan K <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi IP,
>
> This month (January 2000) is the eleventh
> anniversary of
> the diagnoses of my Diabetes.
>
> The only complication I have so far is neuropathy in
> my
> feet and hands.  I have had some surgery to help my
> hands
> -- worked pretty well.  I take a combination of
> Ibuprofen
> and Neurontin to control the neuropathy in my feet
> and what
> is left of it in my hands.  So far my vision is
> fine.
>
> =====
> *
> *
> *   Susan K.  (^i^)
> *      AOL IM nickname: "ILuvBirdz"
> *         E-mail: email @ redacted
> *            Fax: (530) 380-8851
> *Dear Susan;
your message sounds like something I would have
written about 12 years ago, in my 10th year.  I cannot
emphasize enough the importance of good control.  I
put good control on the back burner, second to my job,
and now I am paying the price.  Keep pumping, and pay
attention to what your body is telling you.  It knows
what it's talking about!  garo

=====
Want a friend online?  No harm, no foul, been there, done that.  email @ redacted