[IP] Those @#$% Insurance Companies!

Ah, now the truth is out about our new insurance coverage.  No matter what
the salesman told my husband's company about the coverage and how great it
will be... it was all hogwash!

They have told me that for medical supplies, I need a prescription to have
it covered.  Ok, I can do that.  But now here's the clincher.  For test
strips, even if my doctor recommends that I test more frequently, they'll
only cover 100 strips per month.  That figures out to only about 3 tests per
day!  I do more than that now on MDI!  How am I suppose to know what my Bg
is doing on only 3 tests per day?  And, my doctor has already told me that
in the beginning of pumping, until things are worked out, he prefers testing
every 2 hours, that's 12 times per day!  So now I have a new doctor.  It's
called BC/BS Community Blue PPO.

I'm so upset, I just ate a Suzy Q!  Well, I guess we'll let them see how
they like paying for hospital stays rather than test strips.  I give up....

Type 1 for 37 years, probably won't be pumping at all...