RE: [IP] prozac

Good for you Natalie!  You GO GIRL!!!

I was on Prozac in college for a couple of years. I didn't notice anything
with bg's levels then but I went on a similar HCI drug about 2 years ago and
saw a dramatic improvement in my bg levels.  I think it all has to do with
being in a better mood. I'm sure some of you have noticed when you are
stressed that your bg's tend to be on the higher side.  At least mine do
anyways.

Tara
IDDM 16 years, pumping 9 months