[IP] Eleven Years of DM

Hi IP,

This month (January 2000) is the eleventh anniversary of
the diagnoses of my Diabetes.

The only complication I have so far is neuropathy in my
feet and hands.  I have had some surgery to help my hands
-- worked pretty well.  I take a combination of Ibuprofen
and Neurontin to control the neuropathy in my feet and what
is left of it in my hands.  So far my vision is fine.

*   Susan K.  (^i^)
*      AOL IM nickname: "ILuvBirdz"
*         E-mail: email @ redacted
*            Fax: (530) 380-8851