[IP] Velosulin ?????'s

I've been reading the posts lately about V and how it can help with sites etc
etc....  I've got some questions.....

Is it like Regular and Humalog and how long does it take to start acting?

Does it require a prescription?

How much is it?

What exactly does it do with Humalog to help sites last longer?

When you mix it, why couldn't you just take a new bottle of Humalog and
calculate how much you would mix and have it already premixed, rather than
relying on the force of drawing up the larger amount in the syringe?

How do you come up with the ratio for it?

I've noticed that a lot of the people talking about it, refer to their
children, are there any adults that do this?

Thanks for the input!