Re: [IP] Pizza candy and ice cr sundaes!!!

Hi Darlene,

We haven't had a problem at all with juices or sugared drinks. It's still a
novelty to make a pitcher of juice and let Kev drink it whenever he wants as
long as he pumps. He is so used to drinking diet drinks he still grabs for
those anyway as we all do.

It has been great with all the snacks, but Kevin is one of those kids that
eats to live, unlike me that lives to eat...lol  When we had dessert at xmas
he declined because he was too full...I on the other hand offered to eat his
too....lol  Thank goodness for gyms!!!

Good luck, Linda