Re: [IP] Pizza candy and ice cr sundaes!!!

In a message dated 1/13/00 2:13:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Well, we first had pizza then brought a huge gatorade and a bigger
 bag of candy for each boy.  >>

Does others drink juice or gatorades and still get good bg ranges afterwards
with pumping.
Kap is looking forward to acceptable ranges for bg -

Could there be an actually extra benefit of pumping insulin.- Gatorade and/or

We were told to only use juice for lows with MDI.
He loved Apple Juice pre-dxd and gets to only drink apple juice when he is
low. 30-40 low.
Mom to Kap - Age 9 - going live next Wednesday w/ insulin
and would give up all pokemon cards for Apple Juice if he could.