Re: [IP] Recording bs, bolus, carbs...

Melissa,
    I CAN DEFINITELY RELATE!!  THE HARDEST THING FOR ME IS ACTUALLY-
RECORDING!!!  I know it doesn't take much time and should be the easiest,
but for some reason...  I just can't get myself to consistently do it!  I've
always been good about testing, at least 4 times per day (usually more), but
recording...  I'm trying to get the Accu-Check Complete SOFTWARE for free
right now... but doesn't look like they're going for it.  Anyway, I have no
advice because I'm in the same sinking boat with ya.  I get good for awhile,
then slip again.  I think if my A1C's would actually REFLECT my bg's, then
maybe it'd be easier for me to keep motivation...  but oh well.
-Brian
http://www.geocities.com/iamliberal