Re: [IP] prozac

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Julie Britt wrote:

> Anyone here on prozac?  Just curious...would like to hear about others'
> experiences.

not prozac, but zoloft (a similar anti-depressant)...  it does a pretty
good job on raising the floor for depression... i.e. i still get
depressed, but not nearly as severely as i did without it...
re:diabetes....  i was warned and with good reason, that my bg's would
likely drop significantly when i started taking it... and boy, was that
accurate.... i can't quite remember how much of my daily insulin total i
dropped, but i think it was about 10-20%....  beware, and check check

Jessica Elena Marder