Re: [IP] Sore Shoulder -- Advice Appreciated

Dear Laurel

While I fear that tendonitis is one of the complications we face I too share
some of your frustration. Perhaps more mildly I have very sore shoulders and
really have to coax myself out of bed each morning. I do some gently
stretches and repetions, some of which I learned in 'water-walking classes'
One thing you might also consider is a mild form of 'tai chi chuan' (the
chinese medative and gentle movement exercises).  This seems to help after
you get started for a few weeks. Your willingness to try acupuncture is most
interesting.  I have heard some wonderful stories of how it can
help.......even stories like yours when you have exhausted so many other
avenues.  Good luck and keep us posted!