Re: [IP] ace inhibitors(Gwen)

Denise: (and Gwen)
    Important also to remember to drink A LOT of water in hot weather. My
teenaged daughter's endo was so ADAMANT about this, that he told her if she
wasn't going to drink, then he didn't want her on the Vasotec! Knowing how
beneficial the meds had been in reducing her proteinuria, she knew that
wasn't an option; but his presenting it that way underscored the seriousness
of his message. We found the easiest solution was for me to buy large sized
water bottles ( since she was too hassled or too lazy in the am to fill a
plastic one) & keep them refrigerated. She'd grab one on the way out to her
camp counselor job & knew to finish it by the end of the day.

Regards, Renee