[IP] ace inhibitors(Gwen)

Gwen, I have been on an ace inhibitor for almost 3 years for kidney problems.
I have always had very low BP. About 6 months ago the Dr cut my dsage in half
since he felt I was TOO low.(BP) It should pose no problems to you as long as
your Drs always check your BP. And I also check at the stores that have the
machines also just to get an idea. Normally the dosage is low enough not to
lower BP, but to be beneficial for kidney protection. Denise