[IP] Pizza candy and ice cr sundaes!!!

Hi you all,

Just wanted to send a fun report. Kevin is just turning 12 and has been
pumping since Aug. 99. He wanted a sleep over for his b day and go to the
movies. Well, we first had pizza then brought a huge gatorade and a bigger
bag of candy for each boy. We of course sat behind them and watched his
little back light going off every few min.  He finished his candy and when we
checked him that night after having ice cr sundaes for dessert he was 124 and
only went up to 150 during the middle of the night.  WOW WOW WOW...We are all
loving this thing.

Also had his 2nd H1c and it was 7.2, (stayed the same since last time) Dr
still would like it a bit lower...Oh well. we're happy, but will have to work
a bit harder for next time...

Just wanted to give a joyful report..
Linda, mom to Kev