Hi pumpers,
I was driving to work this morning eastbound on I 580 through San Leandro,
CA, just before the 238 split when I noticed out of the corner of my eye a
car with the license plate DM20YRS!  I did a double take--a very quick one
since I was travelling around 70 mph at the time--and yes, that was the
plate.  I had to laugh since I figured the driver could very well be someone
on this list.
Anyway, if you're out there, it was nice to see you this morning!