RE: [IP] The frustration is growing...

Have you gone to the Kids R pumping web site....

Also, Ellen who runs the site - email email @ redacted is a great advocate
for kids and pumps - lots of stories there and lots of contacts you can

Good luck - my daughter is 13 - has had the pump for a month - went to bed
last two nights at 130 and woke up at 99 - first time in two years her
numbers have been consistent....