[IP] Re: High High High BG

If you ate pasta with garlic and oil for dinner, I'd guess your a.m. 450 is
due to:

# Under-estimating the amount of pasta. (I once took a scale to a restaurant
to weigh mine and was shocked how many units I needed to cover a standard

# Forgetting the power of lots of OIL to increase middle-of-the-night
insulin resistance and shoot you high, a la pizza. If you added lots of parm
cheese to the pasta, that worsens the effect of the fat.

I disagree with Michael's assessment that you likely you went low then
rebounded. My information from CDEs and Pumping Insulin is that you
typically wake up normal or slightly elevated -- then spike a couple hours