[IP] Free lancets

I'm one of those people who change lancets once a year. Therefore I've
concluded I won't be needing the 400 I've somehow accumulated. I'll save a
box of 100 for myself, just in case I live a particularly looooong life.

That means I have two boxes to give away: One of 200 produced by One Touch,
one of 100 called "New Thin Lancets'' that look to be a generic variety of
the One Touch ones (identical but yellow instead of blue plastic.)

Holler (in private e-mail) if you want either box.