[IP] Hello

Hello all, just became a group member today, and I'm really excited to see what I can learn from all of you.  I guess I have a basic question - who uses Disetronic, and have they liked the experience?
I am looking at getting a Disetronic from my endo in mid February.  And do any of you recommend any books about the pumping experience?  I recently picked up a copy of 'Pumping Insulin,' but any other helpful books would be great!!!  I've also been surfing the web profusely looking for more information, and have found quite a bit of helpful goodies.
Thanks, Dawn