[IP] extra tapes

Hello All,  I remember a thread a while ago but can't seem to find it on
the archives.  People were asking what to do with the second tape found
in the infusion site packages because they only use one of them.  I've
begun using the micros and am now using both tapes to apply my sofsets.
Both for strength and because my skin doesn't like the stronger ones.
My tape sometimes come unglued  due to vigorous sweaty exercise and  I
could sure use anyone's extras of either variety.  Please email me
directly and I can give you my mailing address if you're willing to pass
on the extras you don't need.  Thanks so much.  Pumpers are the best!
With appreciation,  Marilyn
My email is:  email @ redacted