Re: [IP] basal question

Thanks Crystal!! It does get frustrating!  My endo switched my basals
yesterday they are as follows 12 am -3 am .5
                      3 am-1pm .9
                      1 pm-12am .5
but today again I had a late afternoon low of 60, I called my Dr. and he said
if I have a low tomorrow at the same time we will then lower my basals.
Everyday between 5-7 pm I have a low or lows. My question is I was told that
on the pump you take a lot less insulin but I am not is this normal?? Granted
my sugars on MDI were not very good or consistent and maybe I wasnt taking
enough then but I was just concerned about my dose being the same. Thanks a
million.     Leesa