Re: [IP] Sore Shoulder -- Advice Appreciated

I don't know too much about shoulder pain related to diabetes, but my mom
(non-diabetic) had been having lots of shoulder pain.  After a couple of months
of going through lots of things like you mentioned, she finally got someone to
do an MRI.  She had a torn rotator cuff and needs surgery at the end of the

Laurie, Stephie's mom