Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:56:11 -0500
From: "Dean and Donna Clarke" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Cigna and IIS
I wanted to let you know I contacted Disetronic
yesterday and was told they are the tenders were
backordered and would be shipped to IIS on the 30th.
Apparently the problem did lie with Disetronic and not
IIS. I'm hoping the problem was caused by a rush of
orders due to the New Year and won't happen everytime
I need supplies.
Donna Triolo-Clarke
Type 1, 4 years, pumping since August

Do You Yahoo!?