[IP] first pump insulin

><snip> velosulin was the first insulin to be used in the pump, <snip>
> ruth
> mom to geneva, age 10 1/2 and pumping since june '99

I began pumping 8/23/83 and used Lilly Regular. About a year later I was
changed to Velosulin. I have heard of some who used a mix of pure water with
Regular in their pumps during those early years. Velosulin was later
buffered to withstand pumping better, but that was after I used it for
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50)