[IP] Continuous monitor test

Well, an interesting day, the MM continuous glucose monitor test started
today.  Was a very interesting process.  The sensor insertion was no problem
just a little sting and that is all.  Found the theory behind the monitor
very interesting and look forward to getting the results Monday or Tuesday.
I will add a page to my site with the correlation and graphs.  In talking
with the MM people involved I was very impressed with their commitment.  BTW
the rep for NE Florida is a pumper.

Vern Catron
Email: email @ redacted  Web Pages:
Living History:  French Huguenot 1560's, Gordons Musketeers 1640's, British
Marines 1770-90, 1st NYV Engineers 1861-65