[IP] ACE inhibitors for microalbuminuria

To anyone who is taking this ACE inhibitor (Lotensin)...my doctor
prescribed this for me for the treatment of microalbuminuria but I have
normal blood pressure.  I understand that this is an anti-hypertensive
medication, so I hope it doesn't cause it to drop too far!  I've only
had Type 1 for 10 years, not the best of control, but hope with the pump
my A1C will improve.  Are there any side effects in blood sugar

Type 1 10 yrs