[IP] Question Re:MiniMed Representatives

I have a question-How long should it take for a MiniMed representative to
respond to a call?  I called MiniMed and was given a name of my rep.  I
called and got her voice mail which said if you needed a speedier response to
leave a message for her assistant.  I left a message for her asst. last
Thurs. and no call back yet.  I left a message for the rep. directly Mon. and
still no call.  How long should I wait before calling again?  Is this a
normal response from MiniMed?  I haven't had to contact a rep. for a long
time but I seem to remember getting a quick response before.

I needed to speak to a rep. regarding upgrading my pump.  I don't need to
rush but it would be nice to get a response from someone.

Thanks for any advice,  Linda