Re: [IP] @#@#$%^%$ Chinese Food - David

David -

You know, that's just my results - as is the common saying on this
list -TEST, TEST, TEST!!!!

Good luck!  Like you, I L-O-V-E the stuff!  (Maybe that's why I keep
trying?)  It's one of the ways I treat myself for the ordeal of this whole
disease, and I've been determined - since getting this pump - to figure it
out and not give up!  Aren't you the one who said 3 or 4 units "per dish?"
for a total of 12u per Chinese meal?  Next time I'm hesitant, I'm going to
try your system!!!!

OK, go out, have some really good mushi pork, and let me know your
Heh-heh!!  PS - I never eat the egg roll - just don't like it!!!!   Jane