[IP] Outback and Blizzard

In a message dated 01/11/2000 10:20:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 << This
  past Sunday I celebrated by going to dinner at the Outback, eating their
  onion thingy, a chicken allison, had a tequila sunrise, stopped at Dairy
  Queen for a blizzard, and two hours after eating had a blood sugar of 123.

I cannot believe that!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so HAPPY for you!  It wont happen for
awhile, but that is what I want for my precious 11 year old!  Oh what I would
give to see that happen, and to see her face enjoy it, without the stress of
high blood sugars!