Re: [IP] Free QID meter

    The free meter was in a local pharmacy, not a chain- sorry! But, adding
this info to the post someone wrote today about seeing a Precision QID for
$9.99, makes me wonder if the company isn't about to release their latest
meter on the market, so they're depleting their existing stock perhaps??? The
new meter is supposed to be able to check for ketones via BLOOD in addition
to giving bgs. If I understood the explanation correctly, there would be some
separate strips packed with the bg strips that were designed to measure
ketones alone. Stay tuned folks....

Regards, Renee