RE: [IP] @#@#$%^%$ Chinese Food

Here;s what we have to do - and it works most of the time for Allie - she
increases her bolus by 2 units (simpler than changing the ratio) - and then
puts in a temporary basal rate 50% higher than the usual rate (evening basal
is 1.2 - so temp basal is 1.8) for four hours after chinese.........

Lots of hidden carbs there

sjw