RE: [IP] @#@#$%^%$ Chinese Food

You're correct about it hitting hard and quick. Last night was the first 300
reading I've had since going on the pump. I didn't expect it. You are also
right, at least in my case, about the absorption of carbs being faster then
the absorption of Humalog. Last night I even bolused early to give the
Humalog time to get going before I started eating. Next time I will take all
my bolus up front and test test test, correct correct correct afterwards as
usual. The only good thing about last night (other than the terrific food!)
was that I was back to normal at bedtime and was at 98 when I got up this
morning. Thank God for the pump.