[IP] New Pumper

After having the pump for all most a month and a half, I finally got to start
pumping last night before dinner.  I have been excited about starting it, but
yesterday got pretty nervous when it was finally going to happen.  I am type
2 and my endo has just started using it for a few type 2 patients at this
time, but says it has been very successful.  I will let you know how it goes.

Mark P