[IP] Re: kids & mixing insulin

Hi Pumpers!  Question concerning the little ones.  How many kids mix
insulin???  I have heard that mixing insulin helps with the lenght of a site.
 Would you please e-mail me privately if you are doing this mixture.  I need
to have more info. on this by next week's  endo. appointment.  Are there any
other advantages to mixing the insulin then the lenght of the site???  Our
Endo doesn't work with too many children and he is always willing to give
something a try, so I need some more info. on this topic.  The reason we want
to try this is because our 6 yr. old daughter is only getting 2 - 2 1/2 days
out of a site.  And usually the 2 1/2 is in the high 200's.

Thank you in advance for any help in this matter.

Amanda's mom     pumping since 7-99