Re: [IP] Fwd: FW: Information on our monitors

This was the response that I got.  I requested this on Saturday 1/8 and when
we got home from Florida Monday afternoon 1/10 it was on the doorstep...  I
don't think that's bad at all...

Thank you for visiting our web site and expressing your desire for the
Accu-Chek Complete.  We would be happy to provide you with a kit and you may
want to use your Advantage as a backup meter once you become familiar with
the Complete.  We will send the kit and you should receive that within a few

If you would like more information about the Complete, visit our web site,
www.accu-chek.com.  You may click on Product Information, followed by Blood
Glucose Monitoring Systems to find more specific details on the Complete.

If you have further questions on how to get started with your new meter,
call us at our 24-hour number 800-858-8072.

Accu-Chek Customer Care