Benefit of Software for meters (was)Re: [IP] PLEASE READ 22mCA

In a message dated 1/12/00 12:54:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have found it so useful in pinpointing my sons Highs and or Lows.
 Plus - this way - he is not looking at the specific # - but the trend and
 that is the info you need to get into better control.
 Good Luck >>
    Once again - excellent advice. In fact, the software that downloads the
Precision QID has a feature whereby it can print out a graph with dots
showing all 125 downloaded readings...BUT, if Melissa clicks on any ONE dot,
a yellow line appears, connecting the dots for that specific day....if ever
you wanted to see a graphic respresentation of "REBOUNDS"...well...VOILA!...a
perfect up & down zig zag on a day she'd gone low several times!

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump-mom)