Re: [IP] @#@#$%^%$ Chinese Food

I have the same problem.  Sunday, I decided to go out for Chinese while in
LA at the auto-show with my daughter.  I was 85 before, and 319 after.  I
gave 3/4 of the dose before and square waved the rest after.  I was still
high.  It never works for me with Chinese food.  No matter how I try.  I
have tried the half and then square wave the rest, tried taking it all up
front, break it this way that way, tried square waving the whole thing.
Nothing works for me.

Now pizza is different.  No problem what so ever there!

>>I got brave and ate Chinese tonight. I tried a dual wave bolus half before
and half spread over a 5 hour period. My sugar was 112 when I sat down to
eat. An hour later it was 301. Obviously I miscalculated badly. How do
members on this list handle Chinese food?