Re: [IP] Fwd: Information Record

On 12 Jan 00, at 0:16, email @ redacted wrote:

> Is this something everyone fills out?  I have never seen anything like
> this? Teresa ----------------------------------------------------------

This is the "Survey form" associated with the yellow buttons
marked "Insulin Pumpers Information Form".  By responding to this
survey you can join the "24,900" club, have your red dot placed on
the IP Map, and contribute to the information base to show others
that pumping leads to a better life!

Several hundred have filled out the form, but many hundreds more
have yet to contribute.  Please go to the website and access the
form at "Facts about Diabetes" or the "Members Only" areas.  Fill
in the survey so that we can show the world  "Pumping Works!".

For assistance accessing the form,
contact HELP@insulin-pumpers.org