Re: [IP] self employed and health insurance

Just a thought.

Several years back in my frustration with my present situation, I was trying
to see if I could quit my outside of the house job and start working for
myself at home.  I am a CPA.  I found out at the time that the Local Chamber
of Commerce was trying to set up a "group" for medical insurance.  I am not
sure if it went though or not, but it would be worth a try.