In a message dated 1/11/00 9:11:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< n any case, one of my biggest issues righ tnow is recording my BS, my
boluses and my carb count.  I have never been good at recroding these things,
partly cause its a pain, and partly because I hate to write down "bad"
The best purchase or even ask your current endo for a meter that down loads
info to computer -
It is a very good tool - just looking at the graphs -
I have found it so useful in pinpointing my sons Highs and or Lows.
Plus - this way - he is not looking at the specific # - but the trend and
that is the info you need to get into better control.
Good Luck
Mom to Kap - age 9