Re: [IP] Re-sale of pumps on secondary market

My first pump was bought on the gray market. I have the freedom to sell my
pump if I so wish- loopholes in the system make these things possible. I
didn't break any laws :) The warranty even transferred because it is under
the pump serial number and not under the person's name. since this is a
gray market there were no "legal" problems and if I had to I would do it
all over again. It saved my life. I wish I had the money as I would buy it
as a back up.