[IP] chinese food and changing carb ratios

what about using a different carb ratio for these 'guilty of high BG's later
' foods?

wouldn't that increase cover the food intially?
 then perhaps do a 10-20% increase in temp basals for a few hours.  (0.1-0.2
units higher than normal)

we are still working on this problem with waffles  (REALLY high on glycemic
index) and frosted shredded wheat cereal with geneva.