Re: [IP] Power to the people

I took the batteries out and changed their position and then put
>them back in again. To my delight when I looked on the pump, there was no
>BATT warning at all, and I haven't had one until today, I took the
>out and swopped their postition and put it back in and seem to have the
>result, no warnings.

  Ian -- it also does this when you put the batteries back in without
changing the position at all! At least, it did when I tried it, which makes
me wonder whether we'd all be setting ourselves up for sudden battery
failure at some unexpected and of course very inconvenient moment :) I
haven't ever had to find out . . .just a thought