Re: [IP] @#@#$%^%$ Chinese Food

In a message dated 1/11/00 8:57:36 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< How do
 members on this list handle Chinese food? >>

I generally only get Chinese for take-out, on nights when I'm on deadline. I
never could figure it out until I asked the person to *measure* the rice I
was getting. Turns out it was twice what I thought it was! (My body doesn't
like white rice, anyway. Especially not that sticky, short-grained stuff.)