[IP] Free Accuchek

I want to say THANK YOU to whomever posted the idea to go to the
feedback on accuchek's site!  I emailed last night and got notice today
that a FREE complete kit was on it's way!  YIPPEE!  Anyway besides
mentioning that I use 200 - 250 strips per month I also mentioned that I
am a college student on a very tight budget.  Don't know if this
suggestion might help any of you out there!  Thanks Again!