Re: [IP] Pump occlusion

Hay Brian, I'm using Humalog.  I think my problems are more with the type of
infusion set I'm using.  I've tried the silhouette and soft set, and I'm
about to try the bent needle.  I've got a lot of scar tissue and as a result
I've beenhaving trouble with insulin absorption and delivery.  I don't have
much "sub cu" so I end up going into the muscle quite often.  I thought that
this was a good thing because muscle is so perfused with blood.  Little did I
know that muscle is actually very eratic for predicting insulin absorption.
hay you live and learn!