Re: [IP] Pump occlusion

Hi, I wanted to respond to your query about cloudy tissue in the tubing close
to the resevoir.  No, I can't say that I've encountered this, and the only
thing that comes to mind is whether or not the insulin has denatured as with
heat or sun exposure.  I have noticed however, cloudy material in the cannula
when removed to change sites and that I've been told is a sign of infection.
I hope you get some answers soon and more importantly the peace of mind and
guidance to address this concern!
I hope all stay well!