Re: [IP] To Gilda and other pumpers

on 1/11/00 11:56 AM, Sherry Webb Nolan at email @ redacted wrote:

Sherry,

Thanks for the response.  I agree that this site provides lots of info,
including good and bad, and lots of opportunity to learn.

I will be getting in touch with both MM and D to get their literature and
start talking with their reps.  I am actually excited about starting on the
pump but also nervous.  But I guess I need the basics first so that it my
"task" for the next couple of day.

I will try find out from Disetronics about the new model and let you know if
I find out anything
Thanks for your 2 cents.
Gilda