[IP] Free Precision Meter

Greetings:
   Just came back from our local pharmacy, where I was browsing the diabetic
supplies shelf. Spotted an unusual sized box of Precision QID strips (100),
promoting that it included a free meter???? The strips were $71, which is
about what I've paid periodically when Melissa has run low & I've had to
"fill-in" until the shipment from Minimed arrived. I then submit that $71 for
insurance reimbursement, but figured getting another meter this time was a
nice surprise.....especially since Medisense contributes to JDF on a national
level, and on a local level, has been very supportive of our chapter
activities too. So check out your local pharmacies if you're in need of
another meter....

Regards, Renee