Re: [IP] basal question

It's just really hard to do these basal tests when you're so off-base that
you can't ever start a test with a normal number.. the test relies on
starting between ~80-130 and every time I try to start my test, I have to
cancel it because I go too high!  So it can take weeks to really get a
basal down for a single time period.  I still haven't been successful
since my basals did a major shift on me, and now that I've had highs for
so long, once I get my basals and come back down, I'll probably have to
redo all my basals because my insulin resistance will drop when my bg's